RIP to my birth mother Jill. For all of you debating whether to search, do it before it's too late. My reunion with my birth mother was definately worth the search. Sadly now passed away and will be missed. Jenny.
ADOPTION TRACER SEARCHING MESSAGES:
- Looking for my brother Jason White from Pontypool. He could also be Jason Priestman. He lived in cambourne cornwall. Roy is other brother died last year and I found our mother, she now lives in Pontypool. Jason if you'r e out there get in touch. Mum wants meet you and said hi
- I am looking for my son birth name Dean Haley born in Hammersmith hospital,west London in May 1971
- Mother-Kathleen Mary Jackson (nee O&apos Malley), Brian Ward; Maureen O&apos Malley; Patricia O&apos Malley, All from Market Drayton,Telford area poss moved to London.
- looking for my fathers family, he was adopted at birth all I know is his mother was called Mary rose ash married to Kenneth dakin... iv searched but cannot find any trace to them. C.
- I am trying to find my sister born 27 April 1964 in Ashton under Lyne birth name Karen Louise hague
- I am looking for my daughter birth name Tracy Ann Hamilton born 1965 in Windsor Berkshire, following divorce from her mother they both vanished from my life and after some 40 years of looking and now time is catching up with I trust some one out there will be able to help
- Looking for Sarah Jane Hanshaw from Stepney.
Ivy Isobel Lamb will turn 100 this year in Canada and I found her daughter born in the UK. What a fantastic age.
- Looking for any relations of Ellen Davitt
- I am looking for my son Peter Crawford, born 1971 in Withington, Manchester, from Sandra.
- I was born on 29th December 1968 in the Newham district, I was born NICOLA GILES. My birth mothers name is GILES, my birth certificate has Nichola Louise Stephenson on it, I am in living in Australia & I would really love to touch base with some family, I am now wondering if I have a twin, triplets or other siblings. If you believe you may be one of the above, please contact me
- Hi My name is Kelly M Clark I was born in march 1976 to David and Glenys mitchell and I was adopted in 1984/5 I would love to get in touch with my mother, can you help me?
- I wish to trace my brother born in 1954 and adopted at 13 weeks old
- I am looking for Jennifer Dowd from Broadgreen, Liverpool who had a child in 1958. CS.
- I have been told i have two half sister's, through the contact register i found one, but am having no luck finding the other one. She was born December 17th 1939, her birth name was PAULINE GLADYS ANN BIRD, her parents were DOROTHY MINNIE BIRD FORMERLY SALTER and a CLIFFORD FREDERICK GEORGE BIRD. Dorothy was my mother. Pauline would be ten years older than me. Having also been given away i would love to find her.
- Searching for Frances Elizabeth Smart / Ralph Smart. TS.
- I'm really trying to trace my bloodline on my fathers side. My Grandad was called Terence Jackson, he was born to a Margaret Manion in Sept 1927, there isn't a father's name on his birth certificate.......
[we get a lot of these enquiries, and sadly without a name it is impossible to trace and if it was traced would be hard to prove].
- For a couple of years now we have been trying to find my husbands adopted siblings. Do you think there is any possibility of finding them even though their surnames and maybe first names have changed?
- I need to find my son martin Nicolas d.o.b 1st march 1978 I have been looking for years
[ some agencies are able to find out original names or you could apply to the
court where the adoption took place for any name changes]
- The person who dated Karen Alderton Butler in the 1970's, went to Oxford University, had a 1st in Chinese Literature. You have a daughter please get in touch.
Thank you for finding our our half-sister D living in Perth.
Very professional service and took avenues I wouldn't have thought of. Looking forward to my reunion this month. Mr F.
Very quick and professional service finding lots of siblings. From C in France.
Found my mum in 24 hrs and now have an extended family. Thank you. D, Surrey
Jenny is amazing she found my dads birth mum in one month just by her name and although the outcome wasnt what we wanted its no reflection of the great job jenny does x x absoloutly amazing x L, Yorkshire.
Thank you Jenny you have blown my world apart, thank you so much for finding my family. RL UK
Websites to help: